Instead of nervous going to fitness club you can make your workout in the office in front of your computer and desk. People can not imagine how to do it. You can sit in your chair and for example lift your legs to the body or stand up and move legs to the back and up. There are many exercises that don’t need any equipment; you can use your body’s parts as weight. Women’s most problem areas are thighs, hips and but. Use your problem part in your daily workout.
1) While I am writing this article I sit on chair and tighten up my butt and rest, 30 reps.
2) After that stand up and lift all body weight on your toes – make 30 reps – this exercise is for calve muscles.
3) March on side for 20 seconds and start lift your leg to the side – tighten hips, both legs and lift one leg – make 20 reps. Alternate the other leg.
4) Rest while marching on side.
5) Sit on your chair, bend knees and lift them to the ceiling – this exercise is for the abs. Make 30 reps.
6) Stay sit on the chair put your palms on the edge on your desk. Bend elbows and move your breasts to the desk, then push out the body to the back. Make 30 reps.